Thursday, March 29, 2007

Video Testimony Confirms that Attorney Generals Abbott and Gonzales Ignored TX Youth Sexual Assault PDF

• The TYC referred more than 6,600 cases of abuse and neglect
• 684 reports of “staff sexual conduct”
• Only 18 cases have been prosecuted, all by local authorities
(Source: San Antonio Express-News, March 6, 2007; The Houston Chronicle, March 6, 2007)

Anyone hearing about this on Capitol Hill, the network news, WaPo, NYTimes, NYPost, Page damn Six?

Gonzales sure is taking care of child molesters and abusers, isn't he? He's covering up for them! What is this? First you isolate......

I better finish this later, when my blood pressure returns to normal and my stomach stops rolling. I'll look at my sleeping child, pet the pets and wonder what stench hides behind national security.